Team IPEF Fundraising Leaders
The countdown to race day is on and Team IPEF continues to impress with their fundraising efforts.
A record setting 335 runners will represent all 33 District 204 schools and the STEPS program as charity partners in the 5th Annual Naperville Half Marathon on Sunday, October 22, 2017. Team IPEF runners are committed to raising awareness as well as a minimum of $204 for 204. Each runner selected a school they will represent. Half of the funds they raise will go directly to that school and the other half help support district wide programs made possible by the Indian Prairie Educational Foundation.
You can see who is running and make a tax deductible donation in their name by visiting Team IPEF.
The top 5 individual fundraisers receive additional money for their schools. You can see the current leaderboard below. The final day to make donations on a runners behalf is October 15, 2017.
Top Individual Fundraisers
as of 10/12/2017
- Rich Vine (Longwood Elementary) – $4328
- Jackie Kohorn (Spring Brook Elementary) – $2159
- Heidi Miller (Patterson) – $1791
- Elizabeth Pohlmann (Steck Elementary) – $1674
- Steven Lome (Peterson Elementary) – $1100
- Karen Altekruse (Hill Middle School) – $1086
- Mohan Kumar (Metea Valley High School) – $1076
- Josh Kaminsky (Metea Valley High School) – $1061
- Shelly Menendez (Kendall) – $1013
- Terry Sullivan (Waubonsie Valley High School) – $802
High School – Metea $1824
Middle School – Scullen – $1598
Elementary – Longwood – $4006
Next Schools (Any Level)
Spring Brook – $2069
Brooks – $1955
Steck – $1692
Waubonsie – $1607
Patterson – $1469
Fischer – $1360
White Eagle – $1211